Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than to actually sew. As a solution, we introduce you to the Portable Handheld Sewing Machine.
Once you know how to thread the Portable Handheld Sewing Machine and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Compact, cordless and completely portable
- Battery-powered - Takes 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for stitching hard fabrics and delicate fabrics
- Easy to operate
- Perfect for traveling
- Mini handheld sewing machine for quick and easy use.
- Fix hems, mend a torn pocket or shorten trousers, all within minutes.
- Great Arts & Crafts. Ideal gift for your friends who are interested in sewing.
- It's interesting to make your own handkerchief, apron, gloves, cloth with this handy machine.
Compact with a lightweight. Portable and easy to carry around, Great for on spot repairs and alterations.
- Anyone working with curtains, interior decoration or sewing her or his own clothes will enjoy using this time-saving device.
- This electric handheld single stitch sewing machine makes it so much faster and easier than using a needle, saving you time and money.
- This unassuming device has a lot to offer: it precisely controls stitching with the rotary wheel adjustment and it has tension control to adjust the tightness of stitches, the fastening plate holds the fabric while stitching; making your work more efficient.
Using the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine
The first step in using the Mini Sew is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the Bobbin
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Sewing with the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine
Threading the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Type: Handheld Sewing Machine
- Material: ABS + Electronic Components
- Powered by: 4 x AA Batteries(Not Included)
- Size: 21cm x 6.7cm x 3.5cm/8.27" x 2.64" x 1.38"
- 1 x Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine
- 1 x User Manual
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 60-day guarantee. We provide tracking numbers with every order and our shopping cart is SSL secured. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com - We answer all queries within 24 hours.